Call for speakers
We are actively accepting speaking proposals for all four GNRT.AI 2024 tracks:
- GNRT.AI (AI/Machine Learning, thought leadership, training, and upskilling)
- VOICE & AI (language services and Conversational AI)
- GovAI Summit (AI and the Public Sector)
- CodeForward (generative coding and software development)
To be considered for a speaking spot, please click the button below and fill out our speaker submission. Please note that we receive a lot of submissions and the process is highly competitive.
Key Dates and Deadlines:
- Call for Speakers opens January 8, 2024
- Call for Speakers closes March 31, 2024
- Proposal Review - April 2024
- Accept / Decline notifications to be sent out by April 27, 2024
What happens if my talk is accepted?
All speaking proposals will be thoroughly peer-reviewed by our team and our program advisory teams.
We'll ask you for some combination of these things if your talk is accepted, as a condition for speaking on our stages in October:
- Promotion of your talk to your email and social networks. We'll provide custom graphics and swipe copy for you to do that, and we'll let you know when there's key price deadlines or promotions you may want to reference in your posts.
- Create a 15-30 second teaser video for us/you to use in social media.
- Work with us to craft a blog post that features your talk topic.
- If your accepted is a Panel Discussion, you'll be responsible for lining up panelists and a moderator (but we can lend a hand).